ANZAC Day road closures
Published: 22 Apr 2021 2:45pm
- Baylis Street from Morrow Street to the Wollundry Lagoon Bridge, and Morrow Street from Peter Street to Baylis Street will be closed from 6pm Saturday 24 April until 5am Sunday 25 April for Anzac Day preparations.
- Baylis Street from Tompson Street to the Wollundry Lagoon Bridge and Morrow Street from east of Baylis Street to east of Peter Street will be closed from 5am to 7am on Sunday 25 April for the ANZAC Day Dawn Service.
- Baylis Street from south of Morrow Street to north of Morgan Street (excluding cross streets) will be closed between 6.45am to 9.30am on Sunday 25 April for pre-parade organisation.
- Baylis Street from south of Morgan Street to north of the Lagoon Bridge will be closed from 9.30am to 12.00pm on Sunday 25 April for the ANZAC Day parade and commemorative service.
- Morgan Street from west of Berry Street to west of Baylis Street will be subject to detours from 9.30am to 10.30am on Sunday 25 April during the parade.
Signs will indicate detours around each road closure.